This is the official website for the Town of Piermont, which comprises a population of 790 according to the 2010 Census, and is a small town with a farming heritage located on the Connecticut River in Grafton County, western New Hampshire. During the summer and fall months the population increases due to our seasonal residents and the two nationally renowned summer camps, Camp Walt Whitman and Kingswood Camp for Boys. The Town boasts a large number of small home-based businesses and farm stores, all of which thrive and enjoy the rural location. Where available, we have provided links to their web pages to enhance your shopping experience.
The year of 2014 was the 250th Anniversary of the founding of the Town and many events were held to celebrate this occasion. Please visit our 250th Celebrations page to see some pictures from those events.
We have a small committed group of Town employees and a large number of volunteers who give generously of their time and are dedicated to providing the best possible service to both the residents and visitors.
Agendas, Minutes, important information and announcements are available here as soon as possible after they are published. It is hoped that this website will answer many of the questions that may be asked by residents regarding the Town’s Government or Services. Additionally visitors who are interested in Piermont’s recreational and vacationing possibilities or considering it as a place to live will find the site useful.
Please bear with us while we continue to develop this website. In the meantime, stay up to date on current events at our Latest News page and make sure you don’t miss any of our many Town meetings that you might like to attend by visiting our calendar weekly, if not more.
If you have any suggested additions or updates that may enhance the experience then please contact the Town’s Website Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPCOMING TOWN MEETINGS & EVENTS
- May 3, 2016, 7:00 pm: Library Board of Trustees Meeting
- May 5, 2016, 6:00 pm: BOS Working Session
- May 9, 2016, 7:00 pm: Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting
- May 10, 2016, 7:00 pm: Board of Selectmen Meeting
- May 11, 2016, 7:00 pm: Conservation Commission Meeting
- May 16, 2016, 7:00 pm: Fire Department Training Drill
- May 17, 2016, 6:00 pm: PVS Board Meeting
UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
- May 7, 2016, 7:00 pm: Parker Hill Road Bluegrass Band
- May 26, 2016, 7:00 pm: Historical Society Annual Meeting
- May 30, 2016, 11:00 am: Memorial Day Parade
- August 20, 2016, 5:30 pm: Fire Department Barbecue
- September 13, 2016, 10:00 am: State Primary Election Day
- October 15, 2016, 9:00 am: Household Hazardous Waste Collection